Thursday, April 29, 2010

Shit me! I think I feel like killing myself. What happened to my courage and everything?! I'm lost. I feel like i don't know who i am anymore. There is more to it. I'm changing. And i don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. It just feels weird. Ugh! Have you ever felt like you don't know who you are anymore and just don't care about whatever that's happening around you? I feel like my heart isn't with me. Oh no,i feel like breaking into pieces right now. The lousy feeling that is taking over me.
I felt the sudden feel of loneliness tonight when i was going home. When my mind was blank today,i kinda took the wrong bus and just alighted somewhere. Then walked aimless to get a cab home. This is just one of the nights i guess. I hope for a better future!
Where is that someone when i need it? I need somebody to talk to. I need somebody to cry to. I need somebody to lend me that shoulder and tell me that everything is gonna be okay and tell me that they will be there for me no matter what happens. I need someone to guide me along this lonely path.
Everytime before i start typing on this keyboard,i have a lot of things to say. But when i start typing the first letter of each sentence,my mind would go blank and nothing comes out.
I wish tomorrow would be a better day. I really wish so. Why do i feel so unlove?

1 comment: