Monday, June 7, 2010

Gosh,my heart beats when i talk to you. Is it still there or am i thinking too much? It's weird. But,i'm happy i finally had the guts to talk to you. But whatever it is,i think i just miss talking to you. No feelings.
Well.. I've been feeling down these days. Don't know why neither. I guess I would be fine soon but not now. Going out with Mich,Jas and Mel later on (: Happy ttm! Cause it's been awhile since i went to sing. Woohoo~ FINALLY THE DAY HAVE COME!
Been working during the weekends. I'm sick of it actually. To add on,my mummy wants me to quit. But the problem is,they are short of manpower and i don't have the courage to tell them i wna quit. You can say i'm coward of whatever,but i just don't dare to do it. On a lighter note,i love the people there. So i guess there is still a little bit of motivation going to work.
Met up with Angelina,Constance and Alaine for frolick and chomp chomp! Not bad not bad though.
Oh wellss.. it would be so great if holiday lasted for a month or so. I wish! Kinda miss 1k06 though ):
R,i feel like saying this to you,i love you! Thank you for always listening to my problems. You're kinda the only person I can talk to. Thank you very much! (:
Not forgetting V,M and M! Love you girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment