Monday, August 23, 2010

Wow! It's been a long time ever since I last blogged. Well.. Life has been pretty much going on well. Nothing special or dramatic happened. It's the Youth Olympic Games season now. Many pretty and good looking athletes! It's an honor to actually be a part of it. I've enjoyed myself a lot at the Youth Olympic Village. Although what I'm helping out isn't that interesting, I'm happy to be able to teach those people how to fold an origami. Looking at their smiles after they have completed just give me a sense of satisfactory.
Today is my evil twin,Rachel's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Have a blessed day and I wish that everything goes well everyday! I love you <3
It's 2.20am now. So late but I can't get to sleep. I wish everything goes well with all my friends. I miss them so much! Looking at the pictures taken when we were in secondary school,the times we hang out and many others. I wish I could see them now and give them a big tight hug. Thank you for being my friends these past years! You've brought me many memories back in the past. Guess life still moves on and we still have many more obstacles to go through.
Well well well.. I wish that something will happen in my life. It's so dull. I should find myself in me and be the way i want to be. Alright,I shall end it off here. Goodnight fellow mates ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment